Summer has been great....besides the 100+ degree weather ugh! We enjoyed the beach in Matagorda & Schlitterbahn was great :o) Haley loves the water! I think she is part fish ;o)
Her Birthday and party were this weekend....Hippie Chick theme. She is truly an old soul (that's what everyone says) she absolutely loves peace signs lol. I can't believe she is 8 years old....in 8 more years she will be on the streets driving, oh laawwwdd help me!
Oh and I can't forget my 10 year high school reunion was also this past weekend. It was great to see & catch up with some old friends. But tell me this....why did it seem like we were still in high school with the different 'clicks' I guess some things will never change smh! Oh well I still had a blast with the friends I do have :o) we will meet up again in 10 more years, let's see if anything changes then lol
Peace ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment