God has a plan for everything.....

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Excited!

Hello there friends :o)

What a wonderful week it has been so far! Haley's birthday party is this Saturday and we are so excited----sometimes I feel like I am more than her ;o) We don't have too much to do so that's always a good thing. I'm very excited about the cake, I can't wait to see it! I can't believe she will be 5 on Thursday! Time sure does fly by. She had a photo shoot W/Janette Hickerson of JMHickerson Photography a few weeks ago and the photo's came out FABULOUS! You guys need to totally check her out----she does some awesome work! Below is one of my favorites :o) Doesn't she look beautiful <3


1 comment:

JMHickerson said...

I LOVED shooting Haley. She's so much fun and she's toooo tooo cute! Can't wait to watch her grow older. I love you guys :)