I haven't written in a while but I really need to vent.......
Why do people not see the good they have in front of them? Why are they so blinded? What will it take for them to realize all the bad they are doing and finally change? WHY!!! I ask myself but I can't seem to find the answer.....I guess I am not the one to answer the question. I pray every night that God reaches out to these people and takes over their hearts. I mean seriously you have ONE life to live why wouldn't you want to live it to the fullest and be happy?! I totally don't understand. You would think your family would be all you needed to change your life but I see that it's just not enough.....WHY!? I get so mad and frustrated but I know there is nothing that I can truly do to change it..........It makes me so sad inside to see these people throw their lives away----because that's exactly what they are doing. I know I don't have to worry about this stuff, but I do because I love these people. I can only say so much to help. I guess you just can't help or change someone that doessn't want it........
2 comments:
selfish...searching for perfection that doesn't exist... will realize it later when it's too late ...ugh I feel ya :(
I agree. They don't see what they are doing right now b/c they only think of themselves...and until something worse happens (pray that it doesn't) they won't see it and realize they do have family & friends right in front of them!
Post a Comment